New Domain Provider Priorities

Seb

On 3/9/2023 at 2:09 AM, Viswanath VB said:

Connect Reseller have good pricing, they provide 24/7 Support and they are fully white labeled domain reseller.

No option for them to auto deduct domain charges? We need to manually add the funds?

3 hours ago, gavin said:

No option for them to auto deduct domain charges? We need to manually add the funds?

@gavinfirst we have to manually add funds to our Reseller account. Then when new domain name Register, transfer and Renewal, upmind will automatically sent api request to Reseller account the money will be automatically debited and domain will be automatically setup it's fully automated.

1 hour ago, Viswanath VB said:

first we have to manually add funds to our Reseller account. Then when new domain name Register, transfer and Renewal, upmind will automatically sent api request to Reseller account the money will be automatically debited and domain will be automatically setup it's fully automated.

I meant the payments. I thought I can attach the card or give UPI auto debit mandate then it will auto deduct whenever a new domain is purchased or renewed through API. Just like it's on NameSilo.

2 hours ago, gavin said:

I meant the payments. I thought I can attach the card or give UPI auto debit mandate then it will auto deduct whenever a new domain is purchased or renewed through API. Just like it's on NameSilo.

Did you manage to make this work with Namesilo and Upmind?

I had to start using account funds (and funding manually) since you can't select a specific payment account within Upmind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, Emilio F. Escamilla said:

Awesome! is it for Google API Reseller account, right?

About Google integration, Workspace would be a great solution. Also an integration for Rackspace Email Reseller. 

+1 or workspace.

Didn't google domains sell to squarespace?

• 2 weeks later...