Hosting package upgrade and downgrade, charging for the use additional, example disk storage

Myft.cloud

Hi

I use Plesk and WHMCS, now I migrate WHMCS to Upmind but see some limitations...

1. I don't see an upgrade and downgrade option hosting package. possible it is already for the customer? I don't see an option to set this up anywhere. I'd be grateful for tips.

2. charging for the use of, for example, more disk space or bandwidth than offered by the hosting plan. E.g. I want to set $0.5 for every additional 1gb of disk used by the client site. In WHMCS this option is there and it works. This should be automatic with no additional add-ons when client buying hosting.

Can these options be expected to be added?

Kindly regards

Edited by Myft.cloud
  • Like 3

• Myft.cloud changed the title to Hosting package upgrade and downgrade, charging for the use additional, example disk storage
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Akash said:

Where can I find the upgrade/downgrade option? I just cannot find it anywhere.

You configure the options from the product itself, there is an option Upgrades / Downgrades.

image.png.8924cebd890999de56e4c2ca35640e76.png

Then to upgrade or downgrade the product, the client can do it themselves from the client area.  Impersonate the client, choose the product, click the billing tab, then you'll see the Upgrade/Downgrade option under manage your subscription.

image.png.b7a91346dd94378fe96f8db7f28aa0f0.png

Or as an admin you can do it from the quick actions (modify product) on the purchased product overview screen.

image.png.31e809f44d10bd15612a7423a58ee6bf.png

I think this has always been there though, it doesn't appear to be linked to the upgrade/downgrade options.image.png.0003610d9b73a890bc115a3d22f5165e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Darren said:

You configure the options from the product itself, there is an option Upgrades / Downgrades.

image.png.8924cebd890999de56e4c2ca35640e76.png

Then to upgrade or downgrade the product, the client can do it themselves from the client area.  Impersonate the client, choose the product, click the billing tab, then you'll see the Upgrade/Downgrade option under manage your subscription.

image.png.b7a91346dd94378fe96f8db7f28aa0f0.png

Or as an admin you can do it from the quick actions (modify product) on the purchased product overview screen.

image.png.31e809f44d10bd15612a7423a58ee6bf.png

I think this has always been there though, it doesn't appear to be linked to the upgrade/downgrade options.image.png.0003610d9b73a890bc115a3d22f5165e.png

Ahhh got it. This upgrade/downgrade feature is for the clients. For the admins, yes we always had 'Change to a new product' option.

• Like 3