Is there a way to invoice services together?

Luis

Question

3 answers to this question

No not yet -- we did have this before but we ended up disabling it as it added a lot of complexity for when end-clients wanted certain things removed. I.e. we were then creating credit notes,  creating new invoices etc.

We also want to add more flexibility about what gets grouped. E.g. there are certain things you might want invoiced to a different company, or on a different period, and building that flexibility makes it more complex

What I think we'll come out with first is the ability to get a +- range at which point if an invoice is generated, other things due within that range are also invoiced. You'd be able to exclude certain services from being included

But in summary it's a bit more complicated than just consolidating invoices, which is why it's not an option yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seb said:

No not yet -- we did have this before but we ended up disabling it as it added a lot of complexity for when end-clients wanted certain things removed. I.e. we were then creating credit notes,  creating new invoices etc.

We also want to add more flexibility about what gets grouped. E.g. there are certain things you might want invoiced to a different company, or on a different period, and building that flexibility makes it more complex

What I think we'll come out with first is the ability to get a +- range at which point if an invoice is generated, other things due within that range are also invoiced. You'd be able to exclude certain services from being included

But in summary it's a bit more complicated than just consolidating invoices, which is why it's not an option yet.

That option to invoice in a range of dates sounds awesome.

Just to confirm we have full consolidation support now.

Under settings -> order options

We will put a full guide together on what these options mean, but you can consolidate daily, weekly or monthly.

Clients also have the ability to manage their own consolidation settings.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 12.21.11.png

• Like 3