Account credit to work as fixed discount

norservers

Currently, from what i have tested, is that Account credit works only with real money. If i want to give account credits to a customer, for whatever reason, i actually have to pay for it.

It would nice to have a secondary option for the company, to hand out "fake" money which can be used by a customer to pay for services or to partially pay for them, but it would work the same as Account credit. Instead of real money it would be nice for this option to work as a Fixed amount discount instead, just like a promotion, but available for a customer in the Account Credit. So, when a customer receives Account credit from the company, let's say in the middle of a month, this "fake" money, or discount would be used first when renewing a service. Just like Account credit.

Thanks.

This is what we'll call a 'voucher'. It's planned for sure.

Essentially account credit is real money and it has tax / financial implications. So if you had an service for $100 and there was $50 account credit, the invoice is still for $100.

Vouchers are arbitrary 'fake' discounts you create out of thin area which reduce the price of whatever invoice/service. So if you had a service for $100 and a $50 voucher, the invoice would be for $50.

• Thanks 1