Send Test Mail from all emails linked to a product.

norservers

When creating an email template one has the option to send a test email, which is nice. Currently i'm splitting up the emails sent on a newly purchased product to multiple emails sent. Ex. Email & DNS  information in one mail and Web Hosting & domain information in another. So, from one product there's going to be 2-3 emails sent when a product is purchased.

Maybe a good future request would be to have the ability to "Send Test Email" from the entire product, so one could test all emails linked to a specific product at the same time. My current method to test if everything works is to purchase a product with a test account and with a 100% discount, which takes some time to be honest.

If there's an easier way to test emails sent to a product like this, please give me a heads up.

There isn't a way to test multiple at once. I can't think of a neat way to do this without re-calling a product hook (which I don't think is a good idea). 

However, you can just resend emails from a specific contract product

1. Go to the contract product

2. Click 'Send Email'

3. Then choose the emails you want to send.

That may be a quicker way of achieving what you want to do

• Thanks 1