Suggestions

norservers

Hello. Some of these suggestions are probably more of a personal "i would like to have this" future request i guess. However, i'l throw it in the mix since what is mentioned could possible add some nice futures. 

Service desk:
- To be able to add a custom email adress in service desk > department > destination mailbox. Unless this is bugged i'm not able to change it from the default "companyname.upmind.com". It would be nice to have notifications in form of emails sent to a custom company email address when a client creates a ticket.

Client Dashboard - Relaying important information to clients:
- A Simple news & status updates widget on client dashboard for emergency news, updates and possible email notifications, with the option to select products related to the news/updates sent.

- Discord bot and email integration alternative for the news and updates widget mentioned above. If a live server, service or website is down or is under maintenance, one can input information directly from UPmind panel instead of having to enter this information in 3 different places. Before sending information through Upmind it could have optional alternatives to relay the information through different medias of communication.

Some examples:

• Discoard bot integration to send information directly to a discord server/channel that are related to the product/service selected before sending information.
  • Email notification to send email to all customers that are related to the product/service selected before sending said information.

Checking both alternatives (mail & discord) would send a information/news to the clients dashboard widget, to the discord server and sends a mail to all customers. Checking none of the alternatives would put the notice on client dashboard only.

Thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, norservers said:

Hello. Some of these suggestions are probably more of a personal "i would like to have this" future request i guess. However, i'l throw it in the mix since what is mentioned could possible add some nice futures. 

Great - all feedback and feature requests appreciated!

5 hours ago, norservers said:

Service desk:
- To be able to add a custom email adress in service desk > department > destination mailbox. Unless this is bugged i'm not able to change it from the default "companyname.upmind.com". It would be nice to have notifications in form of emails sent to a custom company email address when a client creates a ticket.

This is possible - just forward that custom company email address to the mailbox you see there (e.g. forward [email protected] to [email protected]). The default there is just where you need to send the emails to to pipe them.

6 hours ago, norservers said:

Client Dashboard - Relaying important information to clients:
- A Simple news & status updates widget on client dashboard for emergency news, updates and possible email notifications, with the option to select products related to the news/updates sent.

- Discord bot and email integration alternative for the news and updates widget mentioned above. If a live server, service or website is down or is under maintenance, one can input information directly from UPmind panel instead of having to enter this information in 3 different places. Before sending information through Upmind it could have optional alternatives to relay the information through different medias of communication.

Some examples:

• Discoard bot integration to send information directly to a discord server/channel that are related to the product/service selected before sending information.
  • Email notification to send email to all customers that are related to the product/service selected before sending said information.

Checking both alternatives (mail & discord) would send a information/news to the clients dashboard widget, to the discord server and sends a mail to all customers. Checking none of the alternatives would put the notice on client dashboard only.

An announcements system is something we'll add medium term. It would be quite trivial then to add actions and triggers that hook into the announcements system and allow you to manage notifications. We have Slack as a notification channel already (as well as emails) so Discord would just be added as an additional one.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/15/2022 at 1:29 AM, Seb said:

We have Slack as a notification channel already (as well as emails) so Discord would just be added as an additional one.

This could be as simple as allowing discord urls ending with "/slack" (at least for now) in the slack url field since discord webhooks already support the slack format. This would be a really nice feature to have.