Some doubts about pricing

Luis

Hi everyone, 

I was reviewing the new pricing structure and I have a few doubts:

1. Active clients: is this the number of actual clients or the number of active services? If it's the former, can we disable clients to lower count?
  2. Catalogue products: do inactive products count? There are some cases where a product is no longer being sold but it cannot be deleted because it was already used.
  3. Brands: if you have multiple brands, will the limits be applied per brand or to the total number of brands? (example the starter plan has 500 monthly invoices, would it be considered as 500 invoices for each brand totaling 1000 or just 500 for both of them?).

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Luis said:

Hi everyone, 

I was reviewing the new pricing structure and I have a few doubts:

1. Active clients: is this the number of actual clients or the number of active services? If it's the former, can we disable clients to lower count?
  2. Catalogue products: do inactive products count? There are some cases where a product is no longer being sold but it cannot be deleted because it was already used.
  3. Brands: if you have multiple brands, will the limits be applied per brand or to the total number of brands? (example the starter plan has 500 monthly invoices, would it be considered as 500 invoices for each brand totaling 1000 or just 500 for both of them?).

Thanks.

I agree I am concerned. Seeing as you cannot hard delete clients for some reason, nor can you hard delete old products/services how will billing work?

• Like 1

Hi @Luis – to address your points:

1. Active clients are those who have an active product or service (essentially anything that hasn't lapsed) or those who made a one-time purchase within the last 30 days.
2. Inactive products are counted towards your catalogue product limit – but this limit is only on the free tier and should be ample for most.
3. Monthly limits – such as # of clients, invoices, staff, billings etc – are calculated across all your brands, rather than per brand.

I hope that clears things up 🙂. We'll get these questions added to the FAQs on our pricing page.

• Like 1