new pricing??

@Faiz @Seb your new pricing does nothing for my business apart from increase costs. £20 plus vat per month is the tier after free. For this you get no api, no affiliates and no ability for web hooks. For a saas product that is hard to take. You need to be on growth to get those. You are also limiting clients AND monthly invoicing totals in to your limits!! 
for this you can still NOT create a custom invoice / one off to clients, and amend the description. 
more, you brought this in with no heads up to existing testers and those giving feedback in your beta phase which means we can’t even take advantage of the beta pricing which was roughly £10 month less than now (albeit with one admin).

I feel let down and now am reconsidering our position with enhance as with this, there is no communication and a sudden price hike with no notice. I now worry enhance will be the same. I am not alone in this thought.  Your quote of a high percentage will never pay for upmind is also nonsense, unless you only have one payment configuration and one provisioning (either server or domain for example). You can’t take payment, automate a domain purchase and automatically provision an account as that’s three. 

your communication has been diabolical for those using your product, and now it appears you are going down the whmcs road that was the reason we were looking for an alternative. You have my details on file if you want to reach out, but I think I am now done with upmind and potentially now revoking our relationship with enhance. 

Hi 

We did a lot of analysis on the pricing and it makes it cheaper for almost every single user of ours -- including dropping a number of people from paid to free. We've increased staff users from 1 to 3 on the free plan. However we also haven't changed the plans of any existing clients -- they remain on the existing plans and can change if they want (and most would do given that the new pricing is almost always cheaper)

I see the point on webhooks not being available on our starter plan and we'll see if we can enable those on that -- the problem is that can be quite expensive for us to provide as it's very bandwidth intensive, so we might need to limit the number available. Obviously we're a SAAS solution so we're not just a software business - it costs us to host the service too.

As to monthly invoice totals, I think they are very reasonable - for a business turning over $3.6 million we'd only charge $1500 a month. 

@Seb if you were on free waiting for some features to be released before using live, the jump is now to £24 month for branded as against £16 month (inv vat). Warning / notice that it was going to happen would have been appreciated for existing testers. Especially after you just released a newsletter. Will you give existing free clients some coupon / joy to lock in at old price?