any updates from upmind?

It's ghostly quiet around here and I've seen in other forums some request for importing upmind to other systems. Are there any roadmap updates, new features just coming, updates from the email that was sent out in february regarding beta closing? Anything really - it's like an abandoned ship 😕  Meanwhile enhance is steaming ahead with regular updates and discussions and I kind of thought upmind would be doing more of the same.  @Seb

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jeffuk said:

I've given up hope.

Yeah, I’m close to either sticking with whmcs which I don’t want or moving to blesta which has significant features missing in core. I still live in vague hope something is about to happen, but I’m almost out of time to decide. 

It's the lack of communication that's done it for me.

I have been using WHMCS for years and nothing out there ever enticed me to move away, not even price hikes, until I came across Upmind. 

But the lack of updates, communication, and the fact that this is a Saas product has made me change my mind.

Edited by jeffuk

Guys we have loads and loads underway. I know we're pretty bad at updating about the things we release at the moment but that's about to improve with a first set of newsletters this week. But for example this week:

- Payment in foreign currencies
- Dynamic exchange rates to those currencies
- Adding margin to those exchange rates
- Parent and child client functionality (so accounts can own other accounts)
- Coingate crypto payments
- Lots of performance improvements

This week we're also doing OpenPay (Mexican payments), Retentions, Support Improvements, Stripe Indian e-madates

For the *big* updates I know you are waiting for -- the new cart, provisioning v2 - there are big updates coming soon

• Like 5
  • Sad 1