Whitelabel Knowledgebase or Documentation

Hello Team,

First of all thanks for free account for newbies.

I am already resellerclub india reseller and now using upmind from last 1 week.

I found in hosting industry Knowledgebase is must required as hosting provider i have to guide my staff.

In future will buy upmind and think to seprately remove branding in that case i dont want to ask my staff or reseller to check upmind docs.

There is an option required if possible i point some DNS records to your docs and automatically it's display docs on my whitelable site with no upmind branding.

Same things provide by resellerclub.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your trust in Upmind. To add a footer to your Upmind account, navigate to Settings > Client Area Templates > Footer.

However, to remove the Whitelabelling ('Powered by Upmind'), an additional fee of $12 per month is required.

Hope this information is helpful to you

Thank you 

At present, Upmind serves as both an e-commerce and billing system. However, the specific white-labeling feature you mentioned, as observed in the example provided by ResellerClub India's Knowledge Base (https://manage.resellerclub.com/kb/), is not currently a part of our offerings.

Our knowledge base is centralized at https://docs.upmind.com/docs/getting-started where we compile and present comprehensive information.

Hope it helps 🙂 Thanks