Server change (IP change) dashboard with custom domain not working

Manuel

Hi Guys,

I have my dashboard with a custom subdomain (dashboard.mydomain.com) and I have changed the server where I have hosted my domains, by making this change my IP address of my server has changed and now I can not access the admin of upmind with my custom subdomain (dashboard.mydomain.com).

I understand that it is due to the change of IP of my subdomain, the problem is that I can not access the upmind panel to change the ip of the old server for the new one.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much.

7 hours ago, Manuel said:

Hi Guys,

I have my dashboard with a custom subdomain (dashboard.mydomain.com) and I have changed the server where I have hosted my domains, by making this change my IP address of my server has changed and now I can not access the admin of upmind with my custom subdomain (dashboard.mydomain.com).

I understand that it is due to the change of IP of my subdomain, the problem is that I can not access the upmind panel to change the ip of the old server for the new one.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you very much.

Hi Manuel

If you have recollection your Upmind domain, you can access the panel using that. For example zeirtu34493.upmind.com. Each account has one.

About the other thing, I don't see Upmind taking custom IP addresses. You should add Upmind's IPs to your DNS server as A records.

https://docs.upmind.com/docs/how-to-add-a-unique-domain-name

Maybe this is the part you need to fix.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...

If you access via my.upmind.com you should be able to log in using the default domain and then change the domain.

Or you can contact us and we can switch to the default domain

Or, if you just want to point the subdomain to our servers, IPs would be:

• Like 1