20i Integration

jeffuk

What can you do with the 20i integration?

Can you sync clients, can you suspend/terminate accounts etc like you can with WHMCS.

Your documentation is very vague, infact there is very little information for current integrations, your documentation really needs to be expanded, hopefully when out of beta they can be expanded to include available functions.

• Sad 1

You can create, suspend, terminate. It's quite basic. We've done the initial integration to get the fundamentals working but there's certain things (e.g. how do you specify a datacenter location) that aren't clear in their docs. As our framework is being open-sourced, we imagine that others who need those extra 20i features would take on the development of the extra functions they need.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Seb, not really keen on 20i to be honest, the only attraction is their domain pricing which is why I asked if they were being added as domain registrar.

Been working with ResellerClub for over 10 years but just can't stomach their pricing anymore, since Endurance swallowed them pricing has increased dramatically.

There isn't much wholesaler options here in the UK, only one closest to home is OpenProvider but I know very little about them and there is hardly any reviews for them which is a little odd.

• Like 2