Previous Clients

27 minutes ago, Cursor Web Hosts said:

I already have some clients in my Web Host Manager. How can I add them to the Program

You need to create the customer in Upmind and then use the "Add quick order" in the top right.

Then you select the customer, the product and select "add existing service"

After that you need to go to the added service, to the Manage tab and add the provisioning configuration for that service.

10 hours ago, Cursor Web Hosts said:

is there no automatic way of grabbing details from WHM???

I don't think there's a way to import WHM accounts automatically. You WHMCS info to Upmind, but I don't know if it includes WHM data.

9 hours ago, Cursor Web Hosts said:

What do I do here. PAy option is greyed out on offline transactions. I am still testing

image.png

Is this from the customer's point of view? I don't think customers can pay using offline methods. They would only display information such as bank accounts or other information on how to pay.

Only admins can register an offline payment. Go to the invoice, select Pay Now and select "Enter manual / offline payment (staff only)"

8 hours ago, Cursor Web Hosts said:

when my clients create accounts with my account. How can I automatically create Cpanel accounts for them??? So that they can directly loginto their Cpanel dashboard

7 hours ago, psybox said:

Create the cPanel servers / configurations , set the automation rules, api key, packages in upmind. https://docs.upmind.com/docs/how-to-add-cpanel-server

Yes, you would also need to create a product for each of your cpanel packages and customers would need to buy those. The cpanel account would then be auto provisioned.

After that they would be able to auto login.

It's a similar process as WHMCS or other billing platforms in this regard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luis said:

Is this from the customer's point of view? I don't think customers can pay using offline methods. They would only display information such as bank accounts or other information on how to pay.

Only admins can register an offline payment. Go to the invoice, select Pay Now and select "Enter manual / offline payment (staff only)"

thank you. This was very helpful