Website Development Service Selling Possible?

Hello Team,
I am a Wordpress Website developer and Selling Development Services on Yearly Basis. already using Client Relation Management Software but now thought it is possible to sell same using Upmind?

But my requirement is little differ.. i am selling yearly subscription but 1st Year Subscription cost is $50 and 2nd year onwards only AMC i take so Renewal Cost is $20 till client renew. so this can be achieve in upmind??

as i checked myself but no option found.

Thanks

Hi there,

I appreciate your thoughtful questions. This is possible with Upmind. For the billing term, you can set $20 yearly. Then in the first year, you can add the setup fee of $30. I'm attaching the guidelines that might be helpful for you. 

https://docs.upmind.com/docs/how-to-create-a-setup-fee

If you're facing an error please get in touch with our live chat or raise a ticket, we will be glad to help you 🙂 

Hey this help me but now my query is if i want to check how this will work so i added all dummy data but during time period i see there is no option in days.. i can add subscription only in months.. if i want to sell subscription only for 1 or 7 days how this will possible ?

Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, that's correct. We offer monthly, quarterly, and annual billing terms, customizable; however, we only offer monthly since most subscriptions remain for a full month. You are unable to set the billing term for a single day at this time, but we hope that in the future, this will be an option.

• Like 1