Product's provision blueprint change still in progress

Hello team,

I am phasing an issue while changing Product Provision in New Product.

First i selected Web Hosting, Than Auto Login so it saved after this i changed to Manual, Server Maual, No Provisioning etc options but it's not saved and shows error as "Product's provision blueprint change still in progress" i tried to refresh tab 2 times still same error.

after that i selected Revert changes so it's saved as Auto Login mode i last selected but after that again i tried to change to No Provision again throws same error.. i closed product page and reopen it still same error.

Why this error in loop? PFA

Please help me to fix.

Thanks

pps-failed.png

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team has looked into the issue, and while it's normal for the process to take a few minutes, if the problem persists, we recommend raising a support ticket. Additionally, we suggest enabling Upmind remote assistance for a more efficient resolution.  (https://docs.upmind.com/docs/getting-help-from-upmind)

If you encounter any challenges with these steps or need further assistance, please let us know through Live Chat or ticket, and we'll be happy to help

Hope it helps! Thank you 🙂