Payu Latam

Hector Mendoza

Hello Team, check within the available means of payment is payu latam, it is that the fields requested in the integration vary somewhat. I tell you that I am in Colombia and it would be great if you could give us a hand with integrations for Latin America.

I hope to soon see the Colombian peso available as a currency available on the platform.

We built a PayU integration but the company to us seems completely opaque. We've tried contacting them to no avail. It's not clear if the PayU implementation in one country is the same as in other countries. We followed https://developers.payu.com/en/

We won't do any work on gateways unless we have a senior technical contact at the company we are integrating, as we're currently spending too long trying to work on gateways that have substandard documentation and no way of supporting us. 

So if there is demand for PayU Latam you will need to ask any contacts at PayU to get in touch with us