feedback on upmind email addresses

psybox

Hi all

Is anyone using the default upmind email ? ie @randomtext.upmind.com  ?? Has there been any feedback from your clients? I was going to setup our project with custom smtp for sending out - ie so replies are send from @mydomain.com but then I have to worry about email deliverability, spam filtering / blocking etc whereas using the default, upmind takes care of that. 

@upmind loving the new features update posts again 🙂 

Edited by psybox
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 4:09 PM, psybox said:

Hi all

Is anyone using the default upmind email ? ie @randomtext.upmind.com  ?? Has there been any feedback from your clients? I was going to setup our project with custom smtp for sending out - ie so replies are send from @mydomain.com but then I have to worry about email deliverability, spam filtering / blocking etc whereas using the default, upmind takes care of that. 

@upmind loving the new features update posts again 🙂 

Hi psybox,

Our SPIDYHOST.COM brand using upmind and it's default email system. The email delivery is very awesome. Upmind use premium Amazon SES so no issues there. Also there is no issue from customer side.

However if you want send emails from your brand there is a option. (Setting ---> Notification Channels) You can find custom SMTP. I can suggest you use default email system for better delivery. Upmind only take care the default email system, for custom domain you have to take care friend.

Thanks

2 hours ago, SHAIK VAHID said:

Hi psybox,

Our SPIDYHOST.COM brand using upmind and it's default email system. The email delivery is very awesome. Upmind use premium Amazon SES so no issues there. Also there is no issue from customer side.

However if you want send emails from your brand there is a option. (Setting ---> Notification Channels) You can find custom SMTP. I can suggest you use default email system for better delivery. Upmind only take care the default email system, for custom domain you have to take care friend.

Thanks

Thank you. My main concern is push back from clients, as the domain looks odd. I’m just setting up a small cloud network and setting up the email is a pain, but I don’t want to subscribe to an outgoing relay if I don’t have to.