Support Tickets and Billable hours > Invoices

FizzPop Media

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi there,

This is an interesting feature, we will figure it out for the feature request. Furthermore, we will keep you posted in this forum community once we've implemented the billable hours functionality.

So, as of right now, is there no way to track time associated with a support ticket?

Also, what is the current recommended method for sending out non-recurring invoices for work such as site updates where I need to bill the customer by the hour and partial-hour?

For example, if I need to bill a customer for 1.25 hours at a specific rate, how would I do that?

Alternatively, you can make a product manually and assign it to your client as a workaround until we have this feature to create billable invoices.

For sending invoices for things like website updates where you bill by the hour, you can create a product and use minutes instead of hours. For example, if you worked for 1.25 hours, which is 75 minutes, you'd put 75 as the quantity. Then, you can set the price per minute to calculate the total. Make sure to explain this to your clients in the product description to avoid any confusion. If you need to add additional information on the invoice you can do this by managing metadata.

https://docs.upmind.com/docs/how-to-add-additional-information-to-invoice 

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 09.56.26.png