Free domain as long as customers have an active subscription?

ReynVia

I was wondering with the discounts, is there a way to have the discount stay active as long as the customer has an active subscription? Right now I have the discount applied to a domain name when another item is added to the cart, but I was wondering how long the discount for a domain subscription is active? Will it be permanent? or is it only a one time use? Also what happens if the user cancels the hosting subscription?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ReynVia,

Is there a way to keep the discount active for as long as the customer maintains an active subscription? Unfortunately, this feature is currently not supported.

Regarding the duration of the discount for a domain subscription, it depends on your specific configurations. If you've set up a promo code with a mandatory product requirement, the discount will be applicable as long as the mandatory product is in the customer's cart. Whether the discount is usable only once or multiple times also depends on your configuration settings.

Even if the mandatory product is canceled after the initial purchase, the discount will not be affected because it has already been applied and the order has been processed.

I hope this information is helpful.

• Like 1