Google font, logo width and height.

Pixel

1. Would like to see the ability to change the family font to match the branding of our personal website. 
Example: Add a dropdown-list with all the google fonts in the branding settings.

2. The current logo height and with is set to width: 1em; height: 1em; so in this case the image will be 48px by 48px. Please give us the ability to change this. 

Hi Pixel! Thanks for the feedback.

Interesting idea with the font-family. In theory it's possible and something we could probably implement quite easily using css variables - which we use in a similar vein for colours.

The reason we have the current restriction on the logo dimensions is due to the number of different places and components its used within. You're not the first person to request this though, so we concluded the best solution is to allow brands to upload a logo and additionally a square brand icon. We can then favour the main logo (eg within the client area) but use the square icon in cases where we have dimension restrictions - such as within the admin header/menu.

On 5/13/2022 at 6:34 PM, Chris said:

You're not the first person to request this though, so we concluded the best solution is to allow brands to upload a logo and additionally a square brand icon. We can then favour the main logo (eg within the client area) but use the square icon in cases where we have dimension restrictions - such as within the admin header/menu.

Just as an FYI - I've been playing around with this and the option for a main logo & a separate square one would definitely solve the issue for me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2023 at 11:42 AM, Chris said:

@Pixel @Steve
I'm pleased to report horizontal logos are now supported natively. We recommend aspect ratios of either 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 (max).

Hi Chris, that's a great addition, although I thought there might be something wrong, I thought it might be a bug due to the upload order, but I've been able to confirm that's not the case. 

For some reason the horizontal logo works correctly when uploaded, but after a few hours it stops working and is displayed in 1:1 format.

30 minutes ago, Darkle said:

Hi Chris, that's a great addition, although I thought there might be something wrong, I thought it might be a bug due to the upload order, but I've been able to confirm that's not the case. 

For some reason the horizontal logo works correctly when uploaded, but after a few hours it stops working and is displayed in 1:1 format.

I'm experiencing the same thing in the client area. After some time, the logo shows smaller as if it were 1:1. But at first it works. 

To be more specific, I uploaded an SVG configured with width="283px" and height="81px", but If I download logo (save as) and inspect it, now the SVG has width="200" and height="200". The file was modified along the way.

Edited by Luis

On 7/7/2023 at 6:39 PM, Luis said:

It's apparently not happening to PNG files, which are working just fine as far as I could test. Maybe is a SVG only thing. 

It would be nice to be able to use SVGs though.

You're probably right, I also used SVG files for both logos, I'll try a PNG in the meantime. 

It must be some kind of SVG related scheduled job (?). The last attempt worked for a few hours.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...