Hello I want to know can anyone tell me about how to create ticket automatically and ask custom fields or custom questions for specific product requirement

Hello I want to know can anyone tell me about how to create ticket automatically and ask custom fields or custom questions for specific product requirement for example If I am selling RDP's or VPS we need to manually process this order but we want that if someone order on my website from upmind portal it should create ticket automatically for staff to create product and activate it and also I am not getting any e-mails on my e-mail or on support section can anyone guide me on it thanks

Hi Hassan,

Are you referring to the order setup fields? These fields will automatically show on your checkout page if you configure them under your product and provisioning tab.

Upmind is highly customizable with numerous configurable triggers for different products. You can set up automatic ticket creation for staff once a client places an order for a specific product by configuring the relevant triggers under the Settings -> Actions.

Additionally, please ensure that the email you use is the same as the email registered with Upmind to receive notification emails.

Thanks,
Elvira