Invoice Delete Option Required

Hello Team,

I was just exploring upmind and placed many orders and automated invoices and credit note generated almost its reached 35 count and now issue is from this invoices Real invoices count only 4 so now how to delete fake demo invoices??

i tried myself but not able to find.

thanks

Hi there,

To address the issue of fake demo invoices, unfortunately, Upmind may not have a direct option to delete them. We understand the concern, and we will forward this request to our development team for further assistance.

If you only have test clients and orders you can choose to reset your account for a fresh start ( (https://docs.upmind.com/docs/reset-brand-data), please note that this process will keep your product catalog and other settings intact but remove all clients, orders, invoices, logs, and transactions. Hence, it's important to be sure you don't have any live customer data before proceeding. As for canceling invoices, this does not affect the 50/month limit, only paid invoices.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I opened this thread last month and the value of this required option undestand today let me share with you.

As per India GSTIN Rule we can't break Invoice series we have to provide the details of all invoices like Raised Invoice, Cancelled invoice with Reason.

To explore the demo i raise multipe invoices and my whole invoice series distrubed due to no delete option.

So my humble request do research for invoicing rule of all countries and do helpful to bring invoice delete option.

Even upmind automated billing i raise an invoice in my offline software manully for all clients and told them don't consider our online automated invoice to take Input Tax Credit in GST.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion. At Upmind, we prioritize maintaining accurate accounting records and ledgers, which is why we don't currently offer a delete option for invoices. When an invoice is created, it impacts various aspects such as accounts receivable and deferred revenue.

While we understand the need for flexibility, implementing a delete option could potentially alter historic accounting information. However, we'll certainly consider your feedback as we continue to improve our platform.

Thanks,
Isma