"Timeout" Feedback

Hey everyone,

Just a quick feedback you may want to check in, or maybe you are already aware of it.

We just wanted to mark a invoice as paid (Pay Now -> Staff pop-up) clicked OK
then it spins for ~10sec, and then it stays open and below that we got a little error-pop-up in red
"Network api connection issue" the words does not need to be exactly like that, because the error-pop-up was
gone before we could read it correctly.

We tried again, then it also took "very" long but went through.

Any high-traffic on the API, so that it times-out?

Not super critical for us, but you may want to check it before it escalates 😉

Still your Service is great, it's just a feedback (just in case someone reads this and is not a customer yet)

We've not been able to recreate this - it sounds basically like a network error connecting to the API from a local connection. Can you get it repeatedly? Are you able to take a video and share it with us in a support ticket?

• Like 1

Thank you.

When I tried to log into the admin-panel (on the login-screen / email/password)
I got 2 x "Network Error" and nothing was happening.

I reloaded the full page waited a bit, had the error once again and finally was able to login.
There i had there error showed up two times, on page-reload we had it once again. And 1 graph was not working.

Please check into this, because that is a combo-breaker-bug which can destroy trust into your system.

NOT for us, we love you, but this is some sort of serious bug, if login is not working etc.

Thanks!

A network error is literally a connection error - so a connection error between our servers and your local internet connection. Our systems throw a network error when it can't load some information. Every page may have a dozen API calls so if one of them doesn't connect you could get a network error.

We've got quite a lot of monitoring and it hasn't picked anything up, and we haven't had other reports -- so it does point to a network blip somewhere between your computer and our servers. But we'll see if we can find any networking blips. I can see your IP from the forums so we'll run some traceroutes from our network out.

• Like 1

Thanks,

As always was more like a feedback.

My network is pretty stable, but it is what it is.
I will give you some feedback if it happens again and i got some more data for you in that moment.
I will also analyze some things, if it happens again, so that we got facts and do not need to guess around 😉

Take care!

And as always,..if someone finds this posting later over google etc.
Register and get an UPMIND-Account: Awesome Service! ❤️