Team Introductions

Seb

Hello everyone. As Upmind team members we've been working on this software full time for a few years! We'll introduce ourselves here.

I'm Seb. I live between London and the Cotswolds (2 hours West of London). Been in the hosting industry for ~15 years. In my spare time I drum, go for long dog-walks in the countryside, and travel. I have a young son (3 weeks old) and got married to my amazing Ukranian wife under two months ago, so it has been a rollercoaster few weeks!

• Like 5

Hello,

My name is Ivaylo. Without good opportunity for realisation in the marketing field in Bulgaria, I put my efforts into web development and after five years it turns out to be the right place for me.

I enjoy working on a tool whose first goal is to make our lives (as web enthusiasts) easier in terms of maintaining hosting and domains.

• Like 4

Hi all – I'm Chris!

I live in the Cotswolds (UK) with my wife and two children. With a background in design, I fell into 'tech' many moons ago and have never looked back. I've been developing websites and applications for over 15 years now, with a core emphasis on the aesthetics and end-user experience.

When not in front of the computer – you'll find me running, drumming or renovating our Cotswold home. Not on a Sunday though, Sundays are reserved for enjoying F1 with a perfectly chilled beer.

• Like 4

Hi, I am Boris from Bulgaria. I have been passionate about many BE technologies for the past 20 years. When I am not in front of my laptop I love spending time with my family. I enjoy watching something new on Netflix, making BBQ or playing with my daughter in our garden. I am a cat lover 😛

• Like 5

Hello everyone – I’m Dom!

I’m polish, but for the last 10 years I have been living in Reading (UK) with my wife, 5 year old daughter and always muddy golden retriever. I have been working in IT for more than 15 years, with a keen interest in any new developments in software engineering.

When not working, I spend time with my family. I’m passionate about photography and sports bikes, although not in the saddle (for now) - I’m still a huge fan of MotoGP.

• Like 3