When you plan to finish the BETA?

WAOpress

Hi, I was working with your system until a couple of months ago and I was very happy, but I had a lot of problems with your Openprovider integration.

When do you plan to finalize the BETA and have a more reliable and stable version? WHMCS doesn't give me the problems with Open Provider but it gives me problems with everything else.

I would like to come back but I don't want to go through these problems with clients again.

Regards.

I expect we'll have beta until the end of the year. We want to move to the phase where we're adding key features and on to the stage when we are simplifying usage.

Being out of beta won't mean that specific provider integrations are all perfect though - our model is that the provider code is open source so in theory anyone can change them, even OpenProvider. The code is here:  https://github.com/upmind-automation/provision-provider-domain-names/tree/main/src/OpenProvider

1 hour ago, WAOpress said:

Thanks for the answer, sorry I didn't answer before because I didn't receive notifications. In your experience, which is the most reliable and stable domain provider?

I'm using namesilo. No issues.