Quick invoice feature

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks, any update on this one? It’s a massive win for those that deal with one off invoices and , I would say, critical to any billing system. 

I’ve said it before, but I am hugely frustrated with not seeing what is coming soon (yes I have seen the roadmap, but priorities …), and also changes that have been rolled out. @Seb @elvira although @Luis did point me to GitHub, it’s terrible and time wasting to sift through change logs and more of a dev resource than business management / new features. 
don’t get me wrong I am NOT criticising the development, but if I can’t work to a rough timeline to something like above (subject to change), then I need to consider other options (which would be long term). I was holding off until 2024 before making a decision, and it came super fast 😂

• Like 1

I would also like to have some kind of hint or roadmap on what is being worked on. Just to manage expectations and plan accordingly, not to hurry anyone. 

In my case some of the things I'm waiting for are:

- Also one off custom invoices. 

- Translation of the provisioning module. Right now it's in English only and my customers speak Spanish, so it gets a little hard for me to offer mass hosting. I'm only offering hosting to a few customers and orders are placed by me. 

• Like 1