Promotion Code Set To Auto-Apply For Hosting Plan, But Cart Displays Non-Discounted Price.

I have setup several promotions for Domains & Hosting plans.

Prices displayed in the product catalog display the discounted price & the percent discount.  But when added to the cart, the cart displays the full price only.

Settings >> Business Settings >> yes- auto-apply promotions is set.

What might I be missing?

I have setup several promotions for Domains & Hosting plans.

Prices displayed in the product catalog display the discounted price & the percent discount.  But when added to the cart, the cart displays the full price only.

Settings >> Business Settings >> yes- auto-apply promotions is set.

What might I be missing?

• Like 1

It’s been over 24 hours since I posted about this issue. Manually applied promotion codes do work. Automatically applied promotion codes are not working. I followed the directions from Upmind Youtube video related to setting up promotion codes for free domains for purchased hosting packages. I also read through the documentation related to promotion codes. Products in the catalog display the discounted price and percentage. When added to the cart, the promotion code is not being applied automatically. In the setup for each promotion the choice “Auto apply promotion” is set to yes. Settings >> Business Settings >> yes- auto-apply promotions is also set.

Am I the only person experiencing this issue?

I also opened a support ticket, but I’ve had no reply and no suggestions.

Promotions can be quite complicated because there are lots of settings about which are mandatory and some that might not work in conjunction

We've gone back to your ticket requesting remote access so we can check. If you can enable remote access we can take a look

Yesterday was a bank holiday in the UK - we had emergency support but you would have had slower responses on support tickets.