More Default Currencies

Seb

Tomorrow (all being well with tests currently running overnight) we're adding the following default currencies that have been requested

- AUD
- INR
- MAD

These will be added to the default currency listings.

Are there any other default currencies that people would like to have an option? This is the base currency that would be set in your brand

Just to confirm these were added last week. If anyone needs other base currencies let us know

Also, for anyone reading this in India and using Stripe, we suggest that you set the default currency as INR and only allow that currency. Stripe will not let you process foreign currencies as an Indian sole trader.

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2022 at 8:07 AM, Seb said:

Just to confirm these were added last week. If anyone needs other base currencies let us know

Also, for anyone reading this in India and using Stripe, we suggest that you set the default currency as INR and only allow that currency. Stripe will not let you process foreign currencies as an Indian sole trader.

I'd like to request the PYG currency.

I actually want to default the store to USD, but be able to set prices in both USD and PYG for every product/domain, etc.

I also saw someone requesting Colombian peso. 

• Like 1