When is Upmind launching for real?

Michael

Having played around in Upmind for a while, I'm very very impressed by the thoughtfulness you guys have put into the product. The UI is just so much more enjoyable than WHMCS or Quickbooks, and I'm in the process of setting up my Upmind for real business use. 

From the looks of things, you guys don't look like you need money, as I don't really see much of a rush to push, which is assuring, in some sense... but I can't help but wonder at the long-term growth of Upmind when I watch your YT videos and see 72 subscribers... I really don't want to have to move to another platform in 3 years if things don't pan out, so is there anything you could share that could alleviate these back-of-the-mind fears?

(to stress again, I'm very very impressed with what you've done with the platform... I'm just confused at the pace of growth, considering every other tech startup I've seen seems to focus on growth growth growth - so your focus on Product over Growth is assuring and concerning at the same time 😅)

Edited by Michael
  • Like 4