Hi add StarGate/UK2 Resell.biz domain panel

Ridoy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ridoy - I can't find any reference to 'Stargate' online. What is the link to their site + APi docs?

Resell.biz I think is using logicboxes, so may just work using the ResellerClub/NetEarthOne details. If you can open a ticket with us we can check and if so add it quite quickly.

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2022 at 11:25 AM, Seb said:

Hi Ridoy - I can't find any reference to 'Stargate' online. What is the link to their site + APi docs?

Resell.biz I think is using logicboxes, so may just work using the ResellerClub/NetEarthOne details. If you can open a ticket with us we can check and if so add it quite quickly.

Stargate is no longer around. They were acquired & merged into Resell.biz some years ago which does use Logicboxes.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alex - HJ said:

Stargate is no longer around. They were acquired & merged into Resell.biz some years ago which does use Logicboxes.

Yup -  Resell.biz is now officially supported as a domain provider and we've added a generic Logicboxes provider also.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...