Adding customers to Upmind that already exists in my Plesk instance.

Greetings! 

I manage a Plesk instance with 20 customers at the moment. I would like to import those customers to Upmind in some clever way, but can figure out how. 

I've seen that when manually creating a new order, I get to fill in information like "domain name, account name, customer name, email address, password" and so on... This however, does not suit me since it takes for granted that the website does not exist on the server. 

I would like something that lets me as an Admin fill in Subscription ID, Account Username, Account Domain Name, Nameservers, Upcoming Due Date. 

Or do you have any other tips/solutions that would fit my case?:) 

// Eric 

• Like 1

Hi Eric

You can add existing services by hitting the + sing on the top right corner and using the option “add new quick order”.  Select the client and use the “add existing service” option. This would avoid the creation of a new account on plesk. 

After that, go to the newly added service and to the manage tab and use the “get info” button. After you fill a few fields (varies depending on the panel you’re using) it will find and retrieve the information for that particular service. 

From then on, Upmind will manage the service. 

I used that method to add existing services from cPanel and Enhance. 

• Like 2