Migrating from one control panel to another

Luis

I have decided to migrate from my current cPanel to Enhance. I'm doing it gradually and manually account by account.

The thing is that I have the subscription packages in upmind pointing to the cPanel account, so what I'm doing is (after migrating the account to Enhance) cancel the current subscription and create another one with the new package and then sync the accoun with enhance.

The actual question: Is there a way to avoid cancelling the Upmind subscription and just point it to Enhance? There are a few fields missing when I do this from the provisioning tab.

If there's no way, I'd like to suggest a feature, maybe a "move/migrate server" option to re-point the subscription to another server/service/panel (I don't mean doing the migration, only point the subscription to the already migrated service, so no new service is created).

Thanks.

I tested a little more and with the "Get Info" button it is possible to move the service from one server to another.

The problem was just to find the relevant information for the API to retrieve. In this case it was the subscription ID that was missing. I'm contacting enhance to ask them to make available the subscription ID in the UI.