Pricing Update: Free Tier <-- TOO GOOD!

ISOÜ

Hello everyone,

I just saw your posting about your "Pricing Update: Free Tier".

Don't you think that is a bit too good?

Anyhow, we will pay for your Service even if we may not have to - in order to support you!
It does not matter, because your Service is super-good - AAA!

Maybe instead of giving so much away for free, think about a referral-system,
if people bring you new UPMIND-Users they get some Credits, then you get more
Customers and the Referrer gets some free Credits to spend on the Service.

Would that help more to grow your Business and also makes everyone happy?

I just do not understand, why you give so much away for free 😉

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind feedback. I'll expand on this post in a blog article over the weekend but basically we want millions of users on our platform. We want to really remove any barriers for entry for people to use us. We think our platform will give them the tools to grow their business. If it does, then they will be paying us.

We also eventually want to take on WooCommerce and other eCommerce software, with embedded widgets in WordPress etc. We also want to build a community of people working on our open source integrations. In order to do that successfully we need volume - lots and lots of volume.

The best thing anyone can do to support us is to tell everyone they know about us and post about us. Tell people the software is awesome and free to use 🙂

• Like 2

Hello Seb,

I will not use the Free Tier Subscription because I need the white label Upmind and the open API.

In the same context, I congratulate the entire Upmind team for the achievements made, in progress and in the future, and I am delighted to be the client of a project whose team is doing everything possible to make it successful.

The Free Tier is a very good marketing technic in the present case.

• Like 1