Prorata Biling

jeffuk

Question

12 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Seb said:

There isn't a way to automatically do it for all yet, but you could go to an existing service and set the next due date to the first, and it'll pro rata charge them for the difference until then

Couldn't work this out, the only option I am seeing is the 'Recurring invoice due dates'  which lets you change the number of days an invoice is due after renewal. I am not seeing a way to set billing to the 1st of every month.

Edited by jeffuk

OK so a subscription has to be created in order to be able change this?

Is this something you will consider changing in the future? Having to modify each subscription will become a bit of pain. Ideally, this would be handy to have set up upon product creation.

Yes for now you have to create a subscription then edit it. You can manually add an order under clients -> quick order -> existing service and specify a custom renewal date. But that wouldn't handle the first payment.

We'll add an issue to create the option to pro rata orders

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jeffuk said:

Couldn't work this out, the only option I am seeing is the 'Recurring invoice due dates'  which lets you change the number of days an invoice is due after renewal. I am not seeing a way to set billing to the 1st of every month.

I believe he ment you need to do it on an individual service basis for now. 

You can go to the specific already created service. And you can click on Term and then edit the next renewal date.