How do I create action/notification for products without provisioning settings

Luis

Question

Hi

I have my domains managed by Namesilo/Resellerclub largely, but some of those are registered in Porkbun (which has no module yet) and I also have a few custom ccTLD that are managed manually (registrations, renewals, payments, etc.).

For those specific domains I set the "Provisioning configuration" to None in the Manage tab so basically Upmind is only managing the billing and no the provisioning.

I was wondering if there's a way to create a notification/action or report for: 

- Domains names that have the Provisioning Configuration set to None

- When they are about to expire, maybe when the invoice is generated.

- But do not include domains whose provisioning is handled automatically by Upmind.

This way I can get a notification and manage the renewal or payment manually. This will be specially useful when the number of domains grow.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Luis said:

Hi

I have my domains managed by Namesilo/Resellerclub largely, but some of those are registered in Porkbun (which has no module yet) and I also have a few custom ccTLD that are managed manually (registrations, renewals, payments, etc.).

For those specific domains I set the "Provisioning configuration" to None in the Manage tab so basically Upmind is only managing the billing and no the provisioning.

I was wondering if there's a way to create a notification/action or report for: 

- Domains names that have the Provisioning Configuration set to None

- When they are about to expire, maybe when the invoice is generated.

- But do not include domains whose provisioning is handled automatically by Upmind.

This way I can get a notification and manage the renewal or payment manually. This will be specially useful when the number of domains grow.

Thanks.

It would also be great if instead of sending an email it created a support case (like a task renewal task)

You can set up a product notification for it no problem - under the product management -> product notifications. You could set it on contract product activated. You can also use twig syntax and if statements in then notifications

Creating a ticket off the back is something we will be adding also.

Obviously the ideal is that we have integrations.

• Like 1