Additional Invoice Data

ISOÜ

Hello,

would be nice (mandatory) if you could add a field in the company settings or create some more precise field in the "Bank transfer" payment option.
Which then can be read out and then this Bank-data can be shown in the Footer of the invoice (Like Company Bank Details for payments).
In Germany for example that is a very common practice, even more close to a must-do-rule.

Also there should be one line somewhere in the invoice stating/commenting on the VAT exemption if the customer is a Business and has a VAT-ID as well.

Check this infos for example:
https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vat-invoicing-rules_en

We already got some mimimi requests from customers.
And I am sure we all want to UPMIND will be a full success! ❤️

Best regards!

I think this is something we can add with the client area templates functionality coming very soon.

Would you want this to show on all invoices, or just those where bank transfer is the default payment method?

• Like 1

The part where it shows the Bank-Account Info of the Company in the footer, that should be on every invoice.
And also, even if the VAT does not apply to some Companies with a VAT-ID, the VAT must be listed somewhere.

Or like:
100€ Sum
  +0€ VAT
= 100€ to pay

But then there must be a sentence under that, like:
The VAT amount of 20% does not apply on that company with the VAT-ID XY3732823 because of the VAT-exemption-law blah blah

This is somehow mandatory in some European countries.

But to have a template-system for the client area sounds awesome,
if we could have the possibility to create our own invoice templates, would be awesome.
1 invoice template for the start where we can just use all variables.
And later when you have more time to fine-tune things you can step up the invoice-template-system a bit
so that it is possible to create multiple invoice-templates which are used based on some sort of situation/payment method.

Thanks again, for the quick response, and listening to the customers! ❤️

On 5/1/2022 at 1:00 AM, ISOÜ said:

And also, even if the VAT does not apply to some Companies with a VAT-ID, the VAT must be listed somewhere.

Or like:
100€ Sum
  +0€ VAT
= 100€ to pay

But then there must be a sentence under that, like:
The VAT amount of 20% does not apply on that company with the VAT-ID XY3732823 because of the VAT-exemption-law blah blah

This is somehow mandatory in some European countries.

This is already set. Of course it only shows if the invoice does qualify for the reverse charge mechanism

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there,

So now the situation is getting more critical.

As I said above, there must be the possibility to add the following sentence:

"Domestic turnover is not taxable. Your VAT registration number is: DE123456789 - Reverse Charge!"

I have customers currently refusing to pay till this is stated on the invoice.
And the EU-law is on their side.

Since this is bound to the fact of the VAT-ID, could you please make a "hot-fix". ?!
If the hotfix takes too long, do you have any work-a-round idea?

But i would prefer a hot-fix, which is not so complicated.

Like IF VAT-ID is present then display this text on the invoice.

This is really urgent because the invoices which are not getting paid are 1xxx+ EUR

Thank you very much!

Ok so in advance of the template editing which is coming soon, we'll add something to all invoices that states the reverse charge text.

Just checking with our accountants for guidance on the text to add 

• Like 1

Hi,

I've configured a custom invoice PDF template for your brand and added the following in the footer section:

{% if brand.vat_number and company.vat_number and invoice.vat_amount == 0 %}
    <p><strong><small>Domestic turnover is not taxable. Your VAT registration number is: {{ company.vat_number }} - Reverse Charge!</small></strong></p>
{% endif %}

So this will appear on invoice PDFs which i hope is satisfactory for now. To regenerate an invoice PDF, go to the Invoice then click the "Regenerate Invoice" button under Quick Actions. To send the new PDF in an email to the customer, in the same Quick Actions section you can then click "Send Email" and select the "New Invoice PDF Customer Email" template.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...