Quotation & custom invoice

Machiel92

Hello,

I'm currently using a different invoicing system, in that system I can create a invoice for a customer without the need to create a new product.
So for example, if I get a new customer that likes to get a new website created. I want to make an quotation without the need to create a product. Sometimes I need to add a one time service to the quote or invoice. It would be nice if we can make this possible.

This way it gives control without the need to create a new product.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Machiel92 said:

Hello,

I'm currently using a different invoicing system, in that system I can create a invoice for a customer without the need to create a new product.
So for example, if I get a new customer that likes to get a new website created. I want to make an quotation without the need to create a product. Sometimes I need to add a one time service to the quote or invoice. It would be nice if we can make this possible.

This way it gives control without the need to create a new product.

I believe it is related to this

Just now, Machiel92 said:

Aaah, thanks. Then this topic can be closed since it is a duplicate.

And I think there was already someone that asked for a quotation option?

Yes, this is it. I recently started migrating to Upmind. Manual invoice descriptions would be very handy, I do custom website development and sometimes quotes/services are different for each client.