Upmind looks...

jeffuk

Upmind looks very promising but I am not confident enough to make the switch just yet, it still seems to be in infancy stages.

I've used WHMCS for over 10 years and other than their monotonous setup process they continue to impress. 

What I am liking about Upmind is the web hosting integrations, no need to worry about installing modules etc or keeping them up to date.

Do you have any plans to introduce cloud providers such as Digital Ocean, Lightsail, Linode etc they all have great APIs.

Does Upmind have a public roadmap? I would love to be able to keep up on updates.

All the best.

Edited by jeffuk
  • Like 2

Thanks Jeff

Yes we do have those providers planned. Essentially our provisioning system is open source (or on the way to being open sourced) at which point we and others can write integrations.

We've been spending time just closing off a few important features we need before we can really focus on widening integrations. But in summary yes we'll have all of those and more.

In terms of roadmap, we're going to put one out when we're out of Beta likely at the end of 2022. At the moment we don't want to set deadlines and priorities that we might not be able to hit.

• Like 3