Altering product price during active invoice Error.

I have a client which are subscribing to a specific product. I altered the pricing for the product in the middle of the month. The client received a bill with $0.00 USD which covered the costs to the next billing date. The due date was yesterday. It doesn't seem that when i alter the price and re-issue the contract when the subscription is active, that the subscription is active any more. I mean, the product doesn't get de-activated, but the client doesn't get a new bill at due date.

By looking in the dashboard the invoice was not created yesterday and i had to do this manually today. There was no overdue notification in the dashboard either. Neither can i find an invoice in the clients dashboard. In the logs i find this "Error issuing next contract invoice.", but it doesn't make any sense to me.

The recurring invoices has been working well until i changed the price.

What happened?

Edited by norservers

1 hour ago, Seb said:

Did the client maybe set the product to manual renewal? 

Nope. The product is based on a monthly subscription, and changing this to manual by a client shouldn't be possible in the first place, right? I mean, the product should be cancelled/deactivated if this was the case? Either way there's no notifications that the client has made a cancellation request of the product, and there has not been any cancellation of the product by any staff either.

I'l create a ticket.

Edited by norservers