Support for NameSilo's different billing methods

NameSilo have different payment accounts that you can use to pay for domain renewals (besides using account funds). Some of them can be credit cards, paypal, and so on.

Would you consider adding that configuration to the namesilo integration module? To be able to set one specific payment account method.

BTW, what method does the current integration use? I believe account funds is the default, if not specified.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think this is something we would develop ourselves as it's outside the scope really of what we'd like to focus on - we'll do the integrations with domain providers but we don't really want to touch your payment relationship with them. Almost everyone would want to be using account funds if reselling domains.

However when this integration is open sourced you'll be able to add enhancements to the integration (or have a developer do this)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seb said:

I don't think this is something we would develop ourselves as it's outside the scope really of what we'd like to focus on - we'll do the integrations with domain providers but we don't really want to touch your payment relationship with them. Almost everyone would want to be using account funds if reselling domains.

However when this integration is open sourced you'll be able to add enhancements to the integration (or have a developer do this)

I see, I'll be looking into using account funds instead of the current method I'm using.

And I can definitely take a look on the open sourced integration when the time comes. 

Thanks!