DOES NOT ALLOW ANY much communication from your client

I am a client for https://stackcp.cpcloudserver.com who is using your software and I can tell you it is a nightmare! I cannot login and there is no way I can contact customer support without being first of all logged in which i cannot do so now i am permanently logged out of my own account and website which is hosted with them . I can charge my password but when i go to login they send me round in a loop of too many attempts to login that being the first attempt after changing the password which was always the right password anyhow . Then I noticed they are beta with your upmind communications software . What communication ? as in zero communication from your client? Are you trying to commit jihad by the pen? deliberately coking up everyone's business services?

Hi @admin.sally

Upmind integrates robust e-commerce features, client management, and billing into a unified cloud application designed to streamline business operations. However, it's important to note that issues related to logging in or accessing support on stackcp.cpcloudserver are not directly related to Upmind.

We recommend reaching out to the support team at stackcp.cpcloudserver for assistance with logging into your account and resolving any hosting-related issues. They should be able to provide the necessary support and address your concerns effectively.

Thank you