Issue with adding an external domain

We are having an issue with adding an external domain name so our customers can access us from client.hostsimple.net instead of rdjhl4fa0acg.upmind.app. When I ping the website, the ip appears which appears on the A name. When I try to verify the domain name I get the error "Domain verification failed". I gave it many hours so it should have propagated by now like all the other dns changes I did before.

Edited by Host Simple

• Host Simple changed the title to Issue with adding an external domain

I just disabled my adblocker and it verified the domain after I refreshed the page. I would recommend you place a adblocking warning on the admin panel so the admin knows functions may break while an adblocker is in use. I also checked the inspect element and I can see the adblocker was blocking a GET request to verify the domain. I am using adblock on google chrome by the way.

9 minutes ago, Host Simple said:

We are having an issue with adding an external domain name so our customers can access us from client.hostsimple.net instead of rdjhl4fa0acg.upmind.app. When I ping the website, the ip appears which appears on the A name. When I try to verify the domain name I get the error "Domain verification failed". I gave it many hours so it should have propagated by now like all the other dns changes I did before.

Issue has been resolved by disabling the adblock.