Add custom payment gateways

Luis

I was looking at your roadmap and I found this: 

"Coming Soon: Write and integrate your own provisioning modules to integrate with custom or proprietary services."

Will you consider also enable us to create and integrate our own payment gateways? Sometimes there are some very country/currency specific like digital wallets, local CC processors, etc.

I think if we offer this it's likely to be some way away. Our codebase is an extremely high standard and billing is deeply integrated - it's not just a case of adding a charge. We'd also want to have refunds / tokenisations / reversals / pending payments etc.

We're trying to get global coverage as quickly as possible, and focusing on gateways that it's easy to sign up with. 

1 hour ago, Seb said:

I think if we offer this it's likely to be some way away. Our codebase is an extremely high standard and billing is deeply integrated - it's not just a case of adding a charge. We'd also want to have refunds / tokenisations / reversals / pending payments etc.

We're trying to get global coverage as quickly as possible, and focusing on gateways that it's easy to sign up with. 

I understand. 

It's just in case it's possible and to keep it in mind for the future.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...