Manual import data

Hi guys,

I have doubts about the process of manually importing customer data, domains and hosting plans in whm. Taking into account that I just started my hosting and domain company a little over 1 year ago and I already have existing clients in my whm and resellerclub reseller plan, how can I add my clients with their existing plans and domains? without having to "generate purchase orders again" ?

Hi Hector,

Thanks for your enquiry

So three ways to do this: one now, one soon and one later! 

1. Very soon we're putting a 'quick add' to a client profile, which lets you add an existing service and set the next due date / price etc without going through the order flow. That'll be a quick way of just adding these but you have to do it one by one (or at least customer by customer)

2. Right now, you could place an order for each customer through the admin order process, and set the basket price to 0. Then once it's in adjust the next due date. But it's a bit clunky. However as long as you have set the system to suppress 0 invoices from customers (settings -> order options) then the customer won't get any notifications or see any invoices.

3. Later we'll have an import tool that will come from CSV and also from the external providers. That will basically automatically loop 1)

Thanks

Seb

Hi Seb, thank you for your timely response. question, as I have some clients that already exist in my WHM platform at the time of adding it through an order, this will cause the automation to be executed with cpanel/whm, right? because what interests me is being able to load my list of clients that currently have the hosting and domain service.

Another question with the domain service does the same thing happen? that is to say that at the moment of executing the order, resellerclub is activated? Or how would the process proposed in point 2 be?

I remain attentive to your comments.

Hello seb, I followed your recommendation and created a user that already had a domain and hosting plan with us at WHM, for obvious reasons I was not going to configure the hosting plan because the domain is already registered, but at the time of doing GET INFO but it asks me for ACCOUNT USERNAME and CUSTOMER ID, as I understand in the ACCOUNT USERNAME field goes the name with which the user was created in WHM but the CUSTOMER ID field I don't know what value I entered....

I remain attentive to your comments.

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-13 a la(s) 4.57.30 p.m..png

Captura de Pantalla 2022-07-13 a la(s) 4.57.44 p.m..png

• 2 months later...