NorID
Cloudflare
DomainNameAPI
OpenProvider
CrazyDomains
Netistrar

NameCheap

Porkbun

Please request any others. We support Enom, Hexonet, OpenSRS, Nominet at present.

• Thanks 2

Please consider adding https://porkbun.com/ to the list.
NameCheap was our Nr.1, but recently they denied us registering Domain-Names because the name was on some kind of a "brand/trademark"-list.
Which included even some common words. Anyhow, they denied us to register our own Trade-marked names - which is ridiculous!

Porkbun is kinda cheap, fast and seems like a good alternative pick for us. (Beside the fact that the name sounds strange and what so not,... rest is fine 😉 )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you consider to add Versio on your Roadmap after checking if it's possible. Because I am focusing on the Netherlands and it would be handy for us Dutchies.
I am not promoting this, if someone has a better option I would like to hear it.

For 9 euro a month you get a domainname reseller account with phone support.
These are the domain prices Versio - Prijsoverzicht Reseller

For 19 euro a month you get a wholesale reseller account with phone support.
These are de domain prices Versio - Prijsoverzicht Groothandel

This is the API
Versio REST API documentation

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Steve said:

Kind of unrelated to Upmind, but I was curious if you'd found a sane way to test it since their CTE seems, inexplicably, to be unavailable.

I will check with the devs who built this, but generally we top up credit and play with real domains 🙂

Hi, it would be useful for spanish companies to add support for Virtualname as they sell .es dirt cheap, they have an official whmcs module on github if it can be of help for you: hluaces/virtualname-whmcs: Mirror (under git version control) of the original Virtualname WHMCS module (github.com)

Btw, offtopic but does your system have VAT rules support?

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 4:24 PM, Pixel said:

Could you consider to add Versio on your Roadmap after checking if it's possible. Because I am focusing on the Netherlands and it would be handy for us Dutchies.
I am not promoting this, if someone has a better option I would like to hear it.

For 9 euro a month you get a domainname reseller account with phone support.
These are the domain prices Versio - Prijsoverzicht Reseller

For 19 euro a month you get a wholesale reseller account with phone support.
These are de domain prices Versio - Prijsoverzicht Groothandel

This is the API
Versio REST API documentation

We're not having any luck creating a versio account we can use to integrate against, or getting in touch with them. If you can ask them to reach out to us ([email protected]) to get us setup then we can proceed with this.

@Seb We need for now to set Versio on hold. Got the following response. (In the meantime I will use SRS, please consider to change this integration with the iDeal integration for Stripe 🙂 )

Answer from VERSIO  

We are busy working on a completely new customer panel, which all customers will eventually end up on after internal migrations. A new API will then also be developed for this, but there is no timeframe for it yet.

I therefore advise against implementing the current API at the moment. However, if you still want to do that, please let me know and I will set up an account for Upmind.

• 4 months later...