Now a days kyc verification is becoming popular to reduce fraud to speed to kyc process, If a Clint marked as fraud then automatically popup a to Clint to upload kyc documents after admins verified or rejected the documents automatically delete the documents from upmind server. it will speed up the kyc process.

This is exactly what we are intending. We're looking at doing this ourselves rather than relying on a third party like OnFido as the latter can be quite expensive and we want to keep costs as low as possible for endusers. The idea is that if a client is in 'review' status then they will be pushed through the KYC

(Our internal ref: 820)

also some users do not like to provide there personal documents,  so have a option clients can select it i will upload documents or i do not need to upload documents, if i do not need to upload documents then cancel option will prompt when clients click cancel option the refund will be processed instantly. this option will be time saver for clients and web hosting business owners, also it will help to reduce support ticket based on kyc and refund.