Powered by Upmind branding

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Seb said:

The powered-by branding is an optional extra.

Yep i already know that. what I am saying is that when I am a paying customer. this should be included in the price which covers all the costs. I think many customers here agree.

2 hours ago, Seb said:

Our pricing is very cheap

Well 15$ is good pricing not cheap. 27$ with branding removal is definitely not cheap. for example : quickbooks which is full fledged accounting software is 26$ per month. The middle package. quickbooks is not cheap 🙂

That being said.. it's your call as it's your own software. I am just sharing my thoughts out loud 🙂 . I really like upmind. 

• Like 3

On 11/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, MIKE said:

Yep i already know that. what I am saying is that when I am a paying customer. this should be included in the price which covers all the costs. I think many customers here agree.

Honestly, most of our paying customers don't care about the branding and keep it. If this wasn't an optional extra we'd have to increase prices for everyone.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 11/8/2022 at 1:47 AM, Seb said:

Honestly, most of our paying customers don't care about the branding and keep it. If this wasn't an optional extra we'd have to increase prices for everyone.

I am in the group of clients where we are good with the upmind branding,  and yes good call to name it White labeling 

• Like 1